Carrick Communications' staff and consultants have held positions at all levels of management in a variety of organisations, both large and small. Some examples are :
- CEO of high technology companies in the telecommunications, transportation and software engineering fields. Both private and public companies.
- Business development director of telecommunications and electronic warfare systems companies.
- Responsibility for the strategic planning of the communications system division (400 people) of a major public company.
- Management of major projects (up to US$25million) for business-critical systems applications.
- Management of teams responsible for whole life-cycle software product development.
- Management of telecommunications product development and manufacturing teams.
- Management of external development contracts for spacecraft subsystems, earth station subsystems and simulation software.
- Management of satellite in-orbit test programmes.